Websites and Resources

Click on the links below for various sites and resources that teachers and students can use to improve their individual skills.

Student Publications Certification
Student Publications (Yearbook & School Newspaper) requires either a
REPA or Rules 2002 license in Journalism, or a Rules 46-47 or Bulletin
400 license in Journalism or English. Teachers who are prepared to teach
course 1086 Student Publications are prepared to teach journalism with
fine arts components, not the other way around.

Research on High School Journalism

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: