Indiana High School Press Association’s House Bill 1130 was discussed during a WFYI-FM “No Limits” program Thursday.
The bill, if passed, would provide protections from censorship for student journalists, both at the high school and (state public) collegiate levels.
Click here to listen to the show.
- Diana Hadley, Executive Director, Indiana High School Press Association (located at Franklin College)
- Mike Klopfenstein (adviser at Southport High School)
- Southport High School student journalist Andrew Tapp
- Author of Indiana HB1130, Rep. Ed Clere, R-New Albany
- Todd Bess, Executive Director of the Indiana Association of School Principals